I've spent most of the week recovering from food poisoning, so have distracted myself with a bit of sewing. I've had the attention span of a gnat so only did 10-20 minute chunks. I wanted to use up my leftover strips from the bali pop I used for my blue crush top and added the cream to pad it out.
I had something totally different in mind until I started sewing but I wasn't firing on all cylinders so it came out like this instead. I'm really pleased with it and it came out bigger than I expected. I wasn't sure how far the leftover strips would stretch but they gave me a top 56 x 40 inches.
I really must start finishing some off now, its getting a bit out of hand. I have about 8 tops now that need to be done. Its not that I don't like the quilting bit, but the basting I really dislike. If the basting fairy could come and sort them all out for me I would be really really happy!