Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Away me hearties!


That will be me on a ship like that come august! Yippee. I've spent all day trawling the web but have finally booked my first cruise! A week to the Norwegian Fjords. I've been wanting to do one for years but its so expensive. However this is a pressie is as my Mum is treating me for my 40th, even though that was last November!

It sails from Southampton so we don't have to worry about flying anywhere in case that pesky ash cloud comes back and I don't think I will get sea sick, I've crossed the Irish Sea in a ferry in winter and that didn't bother me.

Talking of the Irish Sea, I now need to book a ferry as I want to go to visit family over there in July as well. Its the summer holidays and I'm happy.......

ps. the pic is from the visit norway website.

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Oh lucky you. you'll have a great time

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

You are going to have such a great time. I wish I was going on such a fabulous trip.

Enjoy!

XUE said...

Wow Shev! What a wonderful present this is!