Thursday, 5 August 2010

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig

I got home the night before last from my trip to Wales and Ireland but am still recovering from all the driving and all the talking. It feels like I was talking none stop for over a week except when I was in bed!

One of the best visits was on thursday when I delivered the Loony Limerick Ladies quilt to the Loony Limerick Ladies. Here they are posing with it pretending to be asleep standing up (it made sense at the time!). I had a bit of a job getting them to keep their clothes on for the photo!


This one with me was hard to get as someone elses hand was going for a wander and I am very ticklish!


During the day we had gone into town and just happened upon the first day of a new monthly craft fair that is on in the renovated cornmarket. There was lovely stuff there, even two quilt stalls so I managed to buy a bit more fabric!

4 comments:

Nadine said...

oooh, nice. I love that design.

A Garden of Threads said...

Wonderful quilt, I love all the colors. They blend so nicely. They must so happy with your gift. Take care.

Cynthia L. said...

I have been wondering whee you were. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Off the subject, I love your red hair!!

Shevvy said...

Thanks all.
Cynthia - the hair is from a little bottle these days! But fortunately is the exact colour it was before the family curse of early grey hit me! I've had to dye it since my mid 20s.