Sunday, 17 October 2010

More Scraps

I've finished the quilting on my charm squares, but I haven't decided what binding to use. I'll have to think about it for another while.

In the meantime I'm working on more scraps. I thought I had got on top of them a few months ago but I discovered another pile of them tucked away in my dining room.

I've got loads more 2.5 inch squares to use on my hexagons. The tub on the top left has my little tiny straps and on the right is triangles. I've sorted out a lot more strings into colours as well.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Those scraps all look so yummy!

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

A pile of scraps is always a thrill for my eyes. I bet you find some more scraps stashed somewhere. They breed you know.

Seams Inspired said...

I'd love to run my hands through your scraps! :o) I featured you on my Thursday Concatenation. Stop by and take a look when you get a minute. Thanks for being such an inspiration! :o)

Annabelle said...

I also love scraps ... I make lots of little dolls and it is so fascinating finding little bits and pieces of different fabrics ... also wonderful for string quilts.