Saturday, 11 December 2010

AAAARGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Bloody sodding workman!

Why oh why did I get this bit of work done? Why? Why? Why? Or at least by this muppet who was recommended to me. A few odd jobs! Thats all I'm getting done and he has trashed my house.

I can't even get from one room to another without tiptoeing over tools and boxes and cables and boots! Boots! Why are there workboots in the middle of the hall? He's wearing some, why did he need a spare pair?

There was less mess in the house when I had three men fitting a new kitchen!

AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGHHHH............................................

5 comments:

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

I hear your pain Shevvy. Hopefully he'll do your odd jobs and piss off soon...

Michelle said...

I feel your pain. I've had a few good workmen, but just as many that weren't. The usual trick they've pulled on us, is showing up late or not at all--after we've rearranged our schedule to fit them in. At least your workman is there.

The extra pair of boots are a mystery. Are you sure he's not moving in? Just kidding!

GerryART said...

I guess were truly lucky when we had our bathroom tiled.
Our wonderful worker vacuumed his work area before he left everyday. And, he did a right fine job of it also.

Good Luck

Marg said...

I hear you, although my verandah is now "kind of" finished, it has not been an easy 4 bloody weeks. Including one of the guys who brought his dog, let it into my house and it then peed inside. Grrrrrrr bloody grrrrrr. I could also go on about the mess they left too when they left. What happened to cleaning up after themselves, bloody lazy.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Well I hope he is done by Christmas! At least my horrid mess is if my own doing :-) Less than a week now!