I finished my 4th top from my big pile yesterday. This one has also been hanging around for about a year. The top was made with AMH Good Folks range. I have to confess, once I had it pieced I didn't like it at all although adding a piano border helped a bit.
In hindsight, I realise it needed something else to break it up, such as a solid in the way my Innocent Crush top worked once the solid was added. But a year ago I was less experienced and just stuck it out. However, the fabric itself has a really lovely soft texture.
I used a new poly wadding (well new to me) and it had a really high loft so I just did a loose wavy loopy FMQ and it kept it really puffy. Its not that big 42x56 inches before washing, I forgot to measure it afterwards.
For the backing, I used some dots and flowers. I had a shopping spree earlier in the year that I didn't admit to where I bought loads of on sales fabrics, 2 yards of each just to have in stash for backing. These ones went very well I think.
Finally, I have decided on the fabrics I will use for Sarcastic Quilter's Paper Pieced QAL (see button on the side). It will be very scrappy, in shades of green and yellow.