Thursday, 14 April 2011

Pay it forward - take two

I posted this back in January, but only got one response so thought I would give it another go. I have two spaces left so the first two commentators (if any) will get a little something made by me, sometime in the next year.


-----

I have never joined in with any of the blog worlds swaps or anything like that but when I saw about this "Pay it Forward" over at Cynthia's blog I decided to go for it as it gives me a year to get my act together.

Hopefully someone out there will be interested in playing along with me.

Here is how it works:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. Your gift will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.

2. I will have 365 days from today to mail your gift. (Okay, I can deal with deadlines!!!!)

3. You must have a blog. Hopefully you will want to post about your progress.

4. Once you comment here, you must post about your "Pay It Forward" on your blog to keep the fun going. Please use the "Pay It Forward" badge.



What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something for 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade!

If you dare sign up, I will contact you in a few days to get your snail mail address. And remember, its the thought that counts, not the quality of the gift (at least any I make!)

2 comments:

Shay said...

I'm not going to participate but I just wanted to cheer you along. I do worry about the quality of any gift I send and Im not quite sure Im up to the challenge of doing that yet. That's my desperate insecurity talking.

You go girl!

Jo said...

Would love to join you, but sorry, don't have a blog. Hope it all goes well though.
.