Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Grumble, grumble, grumble

I've been getting loads of sewing done, I finished my pay it forward gifts (although not posted yet) and have been doing a lot of work on scraps, but I can't show you anything.

For some bleeping reason, the screen on my new laptop (a month old) has died so I need to get that sorted. I had only just got the bloody thing set up with software etc and files transfered. I am using my old back up which is really crappy but gets onto the web but I never set up copying photos onto it to upload and I am so pissed off with the whole thing I can't be bothered doing it now.

I won't be able to take the other one back to the shop until the end of the week so god knows what they are going to do to sort it out...

Grumble, grumble, grumble.... bah!

5 comments:

Shay said...

Oh no! I hope you get it sorted. At least it;s under warranty I'm guessing but how bloody inconvenient. Grumble away - that's what we're here for!

Looking forward to seeing those gifts ...bet they're gorgeous.

Sarah said...

Oh no! all that time you spent transferring stuff too. Bummer.

Marg said...

What a pain in the ........... I hope you can get it sorted really quickly. I'd be grumbling too.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

What a shame! I hope you get it sorted soon. In the meantime, just keep sewing :-)

Michelle said...

That is so aggravating!