Thursday, 8 December 2011

Retreat time

I don't know if you have notice yet, but the Fat Quarterly crowd are having a retreat in London next May.

Woo hoo, nice and easy for me, I've already booked my tickets. And an added temptation for those of you who don't know this fair city, the venue is just down the road from the fantastic fabulous Victoria and Albert Museum which I maintain is the best in the world.

For more info check out the Fat Quarterly website at http://www.fatquarterly.com/

See you there...

7 comments:

Sarah said...

OOOOh IF ONLY!!! (Just did some maths and quotes, and it'd cost me £392 excluding expences, food, travel to / from airport etc etc...) not looking too hopeful...

Sheila said...

Lucky girl Siobahn, I can't make it.

Shocking Hocking said...

i wish, i wish - but 12,000 miles for a quilting retreat is probably pushing the bonds (not to mention the bank account) just a bit too far..

Leanne said...

I do wish it was a convenient time, I could fly over. Maybe the next time. I hope you will keep us posted of what we are missing.

Tacha said...

Yayy - can't wait to meet you!

ScissorsandThread said...

Hi, just hopped over from FQ London 2012 Flickr group. I am going too, can't wait to meet everyone. Just curious Siobhan - Irish? (I grew up there! )

Michelle C said...

What FUN! Glad you're able to take advantage. :-)