Friday, 17 February 2012

Favourite Things Friday

So, I wasn't sure what to use for this weeks favourite, but then it came to me. Somethings are so much a staple of your life you don't always pay them enough attention but without them life would be very uncomfortable indeed.

There may be other brands that are a lot cheaper, but for me I really need the engineering and security that come with this brand. My puppies need a lot of control and trying to do it on the cheap won't keep them in place.

They are good enough for Queenie and good enough for me.

My favourite bras are from http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/

See more favs at http://fairybreadmusings.blogspot.com/2012/02/favourite-things-friday_17.html

10 comments:

Leanne said...

Lovely fancy lingerie, another place to put on my list for my visit.

Kate said...

A very important favorite indeed. And something you do take for granted unless their is a problem.

Amanda said...

I have always paid a fortune for a good bra, I was in fact running out of letters in the cup size department until 6 years ago when I had a reduction. I still buy expensive bra's out of habit.

Shay said...

I hear you sister ! As a well endowed woman I spend up big when it comes to defying gravity. If I dont the results are disastrous.

So you share a corsetier with the Queen - very classy.

Helsie said...

Ha, ha, ha! We seem to all hear you Shevvy. Good choice Sister !!!
Cheers

Marg said...

Something I don't take for granted. I hate uncomfortable bras and my puppies aren't small so I make sure I have good ones. I wish that shop was here though, they have some lovely bras.

thea said...

Great favorite! and very necessary.

susan said...

I am off to Bravisimo on Wed to be fitted properly and hopefully to get something that is not black, white or beige. Sick of M&S not catering to the more endowed women. Showing all those lovely bras and then telling me that I can only but the boring stuff!!! Great FTF!

Suzanne said...

How funny! But you are exactly right.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Yes being a 'woman of substance' is not to be taken lightly....sorry! But I do agree with you whole heartedly!