Its time to report in on my progress in the Finish a Long hosted by Rhonda.
My first thought when I saw her post was, bum (or a slightly stronger word than that) I haven't finished anything, but I thought I would double check what I hoped to do back in early July.
Well, I was wrong. I did finish one thing and one thing only during the last 3 months and it was something I had down on my target list, so I'm counting that as a success.
This little top has been made to be donated when the LMQG decide on a charity to support. Its around 36x36in and I don't even know if I've posted about it since I finished it. The last 3 months have been a blur of mainly work with bits of fun in between....
I quilted it using random curved lines using the walking foot. Not sure if it is a method I would use again though.
I used up a lot of scraps in it so I'm always happy with that.