Saturday, 1 December 2012

Fun shopping

Yesterday was a day for goodies.

Its a pain that I work so far away from home I have to use hotels, but every now and again it has its benefits. For two days, Oakshott Fabrics were have a warehouse sale which just happened to be 30mins from the hotel I stay in.

And even better, I could justify a really big blow out as I was getting to spend birthday money (yes I became another year older this week).

So I bagged a FQ Bundle of their Lipari
 
 
And a FQ bundle of the ruby reds
 
 
And a whole selection of 1/2 metre cuts. 
 
 
Yippee!

13 comments:

Susan Standen said...

Now that is a suitable birthday present! Lucky you.

Leanne said...

Lucky you! I would have had trouble stopping where you did, you bought some beautiful fabric.

Sarah said...

wonderful wonderful shopping...

Charlotte said...

ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!! Lucky you!!!

Helsie said...

And knowing you you'll have a masterpiece made out of them in no time!!
Cheers

Di said...

Well working away had a silver (or rather a fabric) lining for you this week. Happy Birthday too. Di x

Gertie Pye said...

Happy Birthday Shevvy! I can't think of a better birthday present than all those lovely Oakshotts. Gorgeous x

Cynthia Landrie said...

Such pretty colors! Hope you are doing well! It has been a long time since I have visited you!
Cynthia!

MetroQuilter said...

Happy birthday, great selection of pressies.

Dorothy said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Quinta da Quilter said...

Fantastic!!
Maybe next time . . .

Shay said...

Happy Birthday Shevvy ! What does that make you this year ? 29?

Birthday blowouts at fabric sales are completely permissable. Great haul!

Patti said...

Love what you chose and happy birthday xxx