Sunday, 12 May 2013

Just checking in

Yes, I know I've dropped out of my blogging life again, but my other life is a bit busy and I'm not getting any sewing done at the moment.

I've been able to find a balance between work and my course, I have taken on more commitments including starting as a school counsellor and at the same time we have been given a load of assignments.

I'm making in-roads into the assignments and adjusting to the extra clients but sewing and blogging have to take a back seat for the next little while. It won't be long though - or so I keep telling myself.

See you when it gets a bit easier....

6 comments:

MetroQuilter said...

Sounds like its all going well. Hope you can add sewing back into the mix soon.

Shay said...

Congratulations on the job. How exciting for you!

Sometimes life dictates that certain things take aback seat for bit. Im sure you'll be back to blogging and sewing once things are less busy.

In the meantime enjoy what you're doing.

Michelle said...

You are doing great things! And boy do I understand how real life can get in the way of quilting and blogging. :p

Leanne said...

It sounds like your course is almost over and you are now working in your new career, how wonderful! Once you get organized I am sure hoping we will see more sewing here again too.

Charlotte said...

there are never enough hours in the day!

Will colemen said...

Great, you make balance your study and work perfectly, it's appreciate work. may be you will enjoy your life. quilting classes london