Saturday, 13 July 2013

Q3 finish a long - please let me do better than Q2


As I totally failed in Quarter 2 to finish anything at all on my list, I’m just going to repeat it.

Scrappy tripalong no 2:


Not so Scrappy Tripalong:

 
Tufted Tweets top:



Scrappy hexagons: Made using my 2.5 inch scraps, still waiting to be made into a quilt.

 
I made this FMQ sampler last year and still don't know what to do with it.

 
Fragments top:
 

Loving the love top:

 
Timber top:


 
String quilt :


 
AMH top:
 

Girl on a swing:

 
EPP quilt:


 

7 comments:

catrinmanel said...

Lovely projects, especially the EPP. See you at the retreat.
Catrin

Charlotte said...

so, just a couple of things there then ;-)
*hides giant stack of wips*

two hippos said...

no so much sunbathing then, too hot to hand quilt.

Gertie Pye said...

At least you did a list - I am so behind that I have had to skip Q2 completely! That is some list you have - although lots look to be well on the way. Especially love your EPP and your gorgeous machine quilting. Here's to a more productive Q3 (mine couldn't possibly be less productive so here's hoping!)

Canadian Abroad said...

Good lord! Off you go then as you have one heck of a lot of sewing to do. ;-D

MetroQuilter said...

So much sewing to do, so little time...hope you get some sewing time in Q3

Leanne said...

A great list, you have plenty of beautiful things to work on.