I decided it was time to start tackling the carnage that is my dining/sewing room. There was bits of fabric everywhere.
The first task was to tidy up all the scraps. As I've said before, I love saving my scraps and have all sorts of sizes organising but I realised I had just been stuffing them willy nilly into every corner I could find for the last year - whoops.
So I started sorted and the triangles in particular were so out of control I couldn't stuff them all into my container (old take away plastic box) so something had to happen with them.
I picked out my Oakshott cotton bits and sewed them together without any thought and had enough to make this mini. I used some Kona solid for the sashing and binding - also scraps along with bits of left over wadding so this is a true scrappy project. It finished up around 10x13 inches.
I quilted using my favourite Aurifil and here is the back to show the design more. Its one that I learned from Angela Walters Craftsy class.