Saturday, 11 January 2014

2014 1st quarter finish a long

The link up for the new quarter is open at http://thelittlestthistlecraftshop.blogspot.ca/2014/01/finish-along-2014-quarter-1-now-open.html so go and see what others are committing to.

I've have failed quite badly in the past and missed the last quarter completely. My usual approach is to put on everything I have and then get all disappointed when I don't achieve much.

I'm only going to put a select few quilts in my goals this time.

Firstly, loving the love. As it is already on my frame and half way quilted I should be able to get the quilting and binding done.

Then Jim's quilts. The top is made, it needs basting, quilting and binding.


This needlepoint is done, it needs making into a cushion.

And lastly, let's try and the tufted tweets top finished as well.
I think that might be manageable!
Fingers crossed.

 

12 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

I'm particularly looking forward to the finish of #2 ;o)

Good luck!

Shay said...

Im going to link up too Shevvy - we can spur each other along. YOU CAN DO IT! Pretty projects there - Im looking forward to seeing Loving the Love done.

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Love teh Love quilt - you know me - I love a bit of Amy (Butler) love!!! You can do it!!

Biscuit said...

Don't feel too bad. I missed that last quarter as well! Totally forgot hehe. A more managable sized list definitely seems the go!

poppyinstitches said...

Brilliant idea to keep momentum, love the frame - looks amazing!

Charlotte said...

giggling at Jim's quilt. Love it! Good luck :-D

pennydog said...

I have frame envy! Good luck!

Canadian Abroad said...

I love the incredible variety in these projects. Can't wait to see the finish from using the frame. I'd have to kick one of the girls out to get room for one of those. Worth thinking about, of course.

Leanne said...

Each of these is beautiful, I love the needlepoint. Your machine and frame look wonderful too.

Marg said...

I'm going to link up too, if I can ever get photos sorted of my projects. You have a lovely range of projects and your list doesn't seem too daunting. I'll be cheering you on too.

Colette said...

What a selection of work, you can totally get those all finished!!

Sarah Lou said...

I'm going for the minimalist approach too! Love the first quilt, I'll have to try and get down to a meeting cos I'd love to see it in real life :D