Sunday, 6 April 2014

Finish a long 2014

Well damn! It's already the end of the quarter.

Back in January, I made my list and made it short as I knew time was limited, http://shevvylondon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/2014-1st-quarter-finish-long.html.

But even that was too ambitious for me and I've only finished one thing which I haven't even blogged yet.

Here it is, my loving the love quilt.

 

All finished and I'm very happy with it. I quilted it on my new frame and learned lots about how to work with that and a bigger quilt.

For more entries from people who actually achieved what they set out to do head over to http://www.the-littlest-thistle.com/2014/03/finish-along-quarter-1-finish-party.html

8 comments:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Looks lovely! I wish I could quilt like that!

Katy Cameron said...

Well hey, one is better than none! The quilting's great :o)

Shay said...

It's GORGEOUS! I am completely in love with your finish Shev. And hey - one finish is better than no finishes - right?

Marg said...

Love this quilt Shevvy, and it's a really great finish.

Charlotte said...

it's gorgeous!

Leanne said...

It's beautiful! I'm glad you are enjoying the quilting frame too.

poppyinstitches said...

its beautiful!

Sarah Lou said...

Oooooooo, it's gorgeous Shevvy. More photos please!