Thursday, 3 July 2014

Finish along round up quarter 2

After my complete failure in quarter 1 I decided to be a little bit more realistic in quarter 2 and posted my list here.

Thankfully half term was in this quarter and I got completely inspired so drum roll please I finished everything.

Firstly my secret sewing which was for the LMQG presidents new baby. Here he is enjoying his new quilt.


Then Jim's quilt which went down a treat with the new owner.

And I completed both charity quilts I had in progress.

For loads more finishes, check out the linky party

 

3 comments:

Shay said...

You rock . It doesnt get any better than a 100% success rate.

And I love everything you’ve done but that NYB quilt really is the bomb!

Marg said...

Had a double take at the baby on the quilt! That NYB quilt looks absolutely fabulous. I love the layout. Great finishes for the quarter.

pennydog said...

Well done!