Monday, 6 October 2014

Finish a long Q3 progress

Well I didn't do very well at my list.

In then end I managed to complete only a few things on my list.

First was my Neon mini which only need a hanging sleeve for Festival of Quilts.


Next was Ice Cream Parlour which also needed binding for FoQ.



I did finish some boxy pouches as well for FQR but forgot to take a pic.

I seem to have been starting all sorts of different things rather than finishing anything the last few months.

Ah well, you can see more productive people over at Katy's blog

6 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Starting is way more fun than finishing. But what you made is lovely - and I can vouch for that having seen them at FoQ. Plus you made all those really cool balls!!!

Shay said...


I think you did better than you think you did .

Icecream parlour is an absolute riot of colour and looks wonderful. Plus you’ve been playing with your balls a lot and that counts for something....

And if you've been starting stuff then you'll probably have lots of finishes for next quarter.

Marg said...

I agree with Shay, Ice Cream Parlour looks wonderful. You may not have finished everything on your list, but your finishes are very good indeed.

Katy Cameron said...

Well hell, you finished more than me and I run the bloody thing!

Leanne said...

These are both so beautiful, and finished, you did great!

Alist Partners said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared it with us. Mix Colored Pet Flakes