Thursday, 9 October 2014

Finish a long Qtr 4

It's time to declare my aims for the rest of the year. I have no idea if I will get anything much finish or just follow the example of the last quarter where I just started lots of new things. First, all I need to finish on Migraine is the binding.
The same for my kinky bee quilt, it also only needs a binding.
This charity quilt needs some work with unpicking some quilting and then binding.
The must do though is this mini quilt for the Instagram mini swap as the deadline is December.
And another must do - because it's been a Wip for over two years and I want to give it to my Mum for her birthday in a few weeks is this shawl.
I'm going to leave it at that. Hopefully I will achieve more but I'm not going to pressure myself.
For lots of other targets, check out Katy's blog.    

5 comments:

Canadian Abroad said...

Oh my, you've got your work cut out for you. The mini looks like it's going to be fab!

Leanne said...

This is an excellent list.

Alycia said...

Great list - but Migraine - oh my - I hadn't seen that before -I LOVE it ;-)

Shay said...

Happy to pop on over and help with binding – I really enjoy doing that part of quilting. ( I know-Im an utter sicko)

You can easily do this – 5 projects by my calculations – and two are almost done! That shawl is lovely...

Alist Partners said...

Nice post. thanks for the shared it with us. Cold Washed Pet Flakes