Obsessed with patchwork and quilting
Looking lovely! Good work!
Very pretty! I love the greenish fabrics & that fuchsia pink with those spirally floral designs. Happy hot days from Dubai !
Marg and I are sitting here in awe over your fabulous Dresden block. Those colours are stunning..Marg says "That's Lovely". And we've hardly had anything to drink so you know we're being sincere.
I am looking forward to seeing them all together, this one is great!
You've done a great job there. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.CheersHelenPS. I haven't lost any more weight ! Have you?
lovely block!! what a nice job you've done on it. great colors--i'm a pink/purple girl. also a lefty. have a great day.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looking lovely! Good work!
Very pretty! I love the greenish fabrics & that fuchsia pink with those spirally floral designs. Happy hot days from Dubai !
Marg and I are sitting here in awe over your fabulous Dresden block. Those colours are stunning..Marg says "That's Lovely".
And we've hardly had anything to drink so you know we're being sincere.
I am looking forward to seeing them all together, this one is great!
You've done a great job there. Can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.
Cheers
Helen
PS. I haven't lost any more weight ! Have you?
lovely block!! what a nice job you've done on it. great colors--i'm a pink/purple girl. also a lefty. have a great day.
Post a Comment